
So the tampa pro is coming up soon, March 14th! For those of you who dont know what the tampa pro is, its a skateboard competititon featuring a bunch of pro who are skating so they can get paid. There is one for amatures to witch has already past. I am very much exited to watch the tampa pro this year. I'm wondering who will be in it. Who ever is in it i dont think i will be dissappointed this year. Anyways im going to be posting a video of the tampa am right under this, with a local skater named Tj Rogers in it(he's at 1:25), so hope you enjoy watching it as much as i do
Love the topic. I can't wait to read more. Next time make sure you check you blog for errors.
RépondreSupprimerM David Grammar: R
RépondreSupprimeroshawaskater grammar :2+
Interesting post. I'll be checking who will be participating soon.
Keep up the posts bra!
FISH
yo im sitting beside you, you should bring me to tampa pro to, lol.
RépondreSupprimer