samedi 6 février 2010
my amazing day...
So I decided that today for an off topic blog I would tell you about my day and how well it went. So my friend and I went to Dagmar to go snowboarding. I landed some new stuff so I'm pretty stocked on that. But I ended up spraining my wrist. On the way home around six I called my work to let them know that I would not be coming in tonight due to the pain of my wrist. One of the managers who I think is a butt nugget, fired me! Oh joy! I stubbed my toes on my and now they are bruised. What a great night eh? So now I'm jobless, have a sprained wrist and bruised toes and to top it all off, I hurt my back. Don't you wish you had my amazing day(note sarcasm)? So that how my Saturday went... Stay tuned for Tuesdays special surprise post!@!
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
I'm anxious for Tuesdays surprise post! Next time, be sure to make your blog's content appropiate.
RépondreSupprimerThat really sucks scottie! Don't discourage yourself, look for another job and next time be careful when you go out. PS, you have many spelling errors lol
RépondreSupprimer